1. Searching for your subject (there are almost 2,000 in our database so you should be able to find one you like)
2. Discovering all the university events that match your subject choice
3. Shortlist by subject level, location, search radius, date and type of event
4. Create your profile to make a shortlist you can reference back to
5. Then when you've done all your shortlisting, book your open day place directly with the university
6. If you want to read up a little more about the university, check out their profile
7. Some university profiles allow you to speak to their students too (nifty)
8. Be prepared for the events with our top tips, must-ask questions and advice articles for when you meet face to face!