Top 10 Reasons to go to an Open Day
May 9, 2018, by Jemma
If you're umming and ahing about going to an open day, we hope these reasons will give you some inspo to attend!
- You can find out more about your course by speaking to your future tutors.
- You can take advantage of chatting to students about what university life is like.
- You'll be able to tour around the campuses and see where you could be studying.
- You can also check out student digs and picture where you could be living.
- You can test drive the university facilities; libary, gym, studios, labs etc....
- Talk to different departments about mental health advice, academic support and your finance concerns.
- Beyond your campus experience, disocver if you could study abroad as part of your degree via exchange partnerships or Erasmus+
- Meet members of the Students' Union and find out about all the clubs and societies you can join.
- While you're in town, check out your surroundings and get a feel for the city you could be living in.
- Finally, you might even score a free drink or lunch!
So that's our top ten! Have any more good reasons to go? Let us know! Our student blogger Cayden has some great tips for you including travelling advice, taking photos and asking questions!